1. Mint chocolate smoothieThe first recipe is a mint chocolate smoothie with only five minutes to make. The main ingredients are
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract,
- ¼ mashed avocado,
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips.
- ¼ cup of vanilla protein powder,
- ¾ cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk,
- a half tbsp agave,
- a half cup of kale, and
- a half cup of ice cube.
Read Also : The Best Smoothie Recipe For Removing Detox
2. Green caramel apple smoothieThe second green smoothie recipe that you’d love for spending your autumn day is caramel apple smoothie. This smoothie will give you 187 calories per serving. You need to
prepare two cups of fresh spinach,
- 1 apple core,
- 1 a banana, four pitted dates,
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk, and
- a half tsp vanilla extract.
3. Berry citrus green smoothieThe last green smoothie that will make you refreshed is berry citrus green smoothie. For this smoothie, you can use either a half cup of frozen pomegranate or any kinds of berries. The other ingredients are only
- 2 cups of fresh spinach,
- 2 peeled oranges,
- 1 banana,
- a half cups of water.
Those refreshing green smoothie will make your autumn days perfect!