Dragon fruit with strawberry smoothieDragon fruit mixed with strawberry could be the best match for your summer drink, you will get a different taste of the smoothie. Sweet and a little bit sour dominate your mouth when you drink it especially if you drink it cool.
Here are the recipes :
- 1 large Dragon Fruit, peeled and cut up (keep slices aside for garnish)
- 5 large Strawberries cut up (approx 1 cup)
- 1 Banana cut up
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (or flavored if you prefer)
- 1 Table spoon honey (more if you prefer sweeter)
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
You can mix all of the ingredients together using your blender
Dragon Fruit And Papaya SmoothieThe combination of red and yellow would blow your mind, not only because papaya has potassium that helps you to lower your blood pressure but also papaya rich in magnesium which is good if you are on diet.
Here are the recipes
- 1 pack of frozen and pureed pink dragon fruit (pitaya)
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 teaspoon medicinal mushroom powders, optional
- Vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Garnish toppings, optional: shredded coconut, bee pollen, cacao nibs, fresh dragon fruit, fresh sliced figs, fresh raspberries, Maple Banana Nut Granola
1. Add all ingredients to a Vitamix or blender and blend until smooth. Add ice to thicken as desired.
2. Pour into a bowl and top with optional garnish ingredients to add flavor and nutrient density.
3. Enjoy immediately.
The two choices recipes that explained above will be your best friend for summer to come, rather than drinking alcohol that ruins your diet, you should probably try these dragon fruit smoothies. You can add ice cubes to make your smoothies taste better.