Natural Ingredients for Body Odor
1. Remove body odor With Lemon JuiceLemon juice is a great solution to treat body odor. It contains acidic properties to lower pH level of your skin. So, the bacteria that produce body will not able to survive.
How to Apply:
- Prepare a fresh lemon, cut it into two halves.
- Take one part of the halves and rub it on your underarms. The juice should get onto the skin.
- Leave it on for a while until dries.
- Have your bath.
2. Remove body odor With Apple Cider VinegarAnother strong ingredient that fights bacteria is apple cider vinegar. It is able to get rid of body odor by neutralizing your skin’s pH level.
How to Apply:
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in apple cider vinegar.
- Rub it evenly on your underarms.
- Take your shower after 2 minutes.
3. Remove body odor With RosemaryThe chlorophyll and menthol contents in rosemary have powerful abilities for inhibiting bacteria growth. These contents also neutralize offensive body odor as well as give natural fragrance to your body.
How to Apply:
- Add ½ cup dried rosemary leaves to a glass of hot water. Let it steep for 15 minutes.
- Add the rosemary water to your warm bath water.
4. Remove body odor With Baking SodaAs we quoted from the site top10homeremedies.com, As baking soda helps absorb moisture from the skin, it can absorb sweat and reduce body odor. Plus, it kills bacteria and works like a natural deodorant.
Read Also : 6 Tips for maintaining facial beauty at nightFollow this remedy in the morning and before bedtime. Natural home remedies are simple and cheap while giving a significant result. As long as you follow them properly, your odor will be gone immediately.
- Mix one tablespoon each of baking soda and lemon juice. Apply it to your underarms and other body parts where you sweat excessively. Leave it on for a couple of minutes and wash it off with water; do not scrub. Then take a shower or bath. Do this once daily for a few weeks.
- Alternatively, mix equal amounts of baking soda and cornstarch. Apply it directly onto your dry underarms to prevent sweating as well as bad odor. Use this remedy when you need protection for several hours.
5. Use The Herb SageA delightfully fragrant herb, sage can be used to combat body odor. Sage reduces sweat gland activity and is an antibacterial agent that prevents bacteria from thriving on your skin.
- You can make a natural deodorant with five drops each of sage essential oil, coriander essential oil, and lavender essential oil along with two ounces of distilled witch hazel. Mix them together and put the solution in a spray bottle to use as a daily deodorant.
- Alternatively, add two tablespoons of dried sage to four cups of hot water and allow it to steep for 10 minutes. When the solution cools, use it to rinse your underarms. Do this two times daily until you get positive results.
- You can also drink sage tea. Steep one teaspoon of dried sage in a cup of hot water for 10 minutes. Strain the leaves and enjoy your tea. Do not drink more than two cups of sage tea in a day.
You need to know that Sage must not be used by a pregnant or nursing mother.
Reference : http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-body-odor.html