The concoction of this healthy juice is appetizing and looks tasty. All sweet things such as carrots, sweet potato and peaches gather in your glass and are ready to slurp. Besides those three sweet things, the ginger will add unique aroma and taste to your carrot juice. Here are the ingredients and the steps of making it.
1. Peachy Sweet
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 4 pieces
- ½ inch ginger root
- 3 peaches, pitted and halved
- 3 large carrots, halved
1. Put all the ingredients into your juicer
2. Serve it over some ice cubes.
The combination of two sources of fiber-carrots and bananas. This smoothie will be a convenient way of having breakfast if you don't have plenty of time to sit at the dining table and enjoy your breakfast. Grab this smoothie to recharge your energy as well as improve your eyesight.
2. Carrot Banana Smoothie
- 2 peeled bananas
- 1 medium carrot
- 250 ml low fat milk
- 2 table spoons plain yogurt
1. Put all the ingredients into a blender.
2. Cover it and blend them well for about 2 minutes.
Finally, A glass of healthy yet tasty beverage is ready to drink.
What's on your mind if you hear the word "milkshake"? A yummy and creamy drink of
3. Carrot Milkshake
your favorite. Chocolate milkshake, one of the most prevalent milkshakes, may be so
yesterday. Why don't you try a healthy and yummy milkshake?
- 3 to 4 medium peeled carrots
- a cup of milk
- 5 to 6 tsp of sugar
- 1/4th cup of water
- Boil the carrots to make it a bit soft.
- Let them cool enough to be put in a blender.
- Put them in a blender, then add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend them well for about 2 minutes.