Lemon juice acts like a natural bleach, so it is quite effective in treating wounds. However, do not overdo it, because citric acid contained in lemon juice can actually cause damage to your skin if used in the long term.
1. How to remove scars with Lemon juice
Honey is one of the ingredients that are effective for removing scars. You can use honey by means of applying honey to the scars and let stand overnight. For maximum results, do this repeatedly recurring ways.
2. How to remove scars with honey
To reduce scars with cucumber, cucumber mash to form a paste. After that, place it on the SCAR and let sit all night. Do this for a few nights, and you'll see the scar gradually disappeared.
3. How to remove scars with Cucumber
4. How to remove scars with oil Base Rose SeedsThis oil is used in many cosmetics and has been proven to show good results, especially for removing scars due to acne. For using this natural treatment, then you need to do a massage with the use of seed oil of Roses at the base of the scars on the skin twice a day for 15 minutes.
5. How to remove scars with green teaAll you need to do here is to dip the cotton swab into green tea, and then massage your scars with it.
This material is easily found at home and is a very effective material used for the prevention of the appearance of the scar. You just have to cut half a clove of garlic, then rubbed on wounds to prevent the emergence of acne/scars at a later date.
6. How to remove scars with garlic
You also need to know that there are several ways that can not work properly. There are several sources state that on the kind of onion extract works like a miracle to remove scars.
However, no scientific research that can prove the accuracy of a natural way to heal these scars. OK, that's 6 tips eliminate scars.