Cardiovascular disease that causes abnormalities in the heart and blood vessels of humans. Heart disease is a major cause of death from smoking. Smoking for years will cause hardening of blood vessels, this is caused by cholesterol and fat accumulated in the arteries due to nicotine substances that exist in cigarettes.
Smoking Can Cause CancerThe danger of cigarettes for health is causing cancer, there are many cancers caused by smoking. Of course one of them is lung cancer, 90% of lung cancer patients are caused by smoking. In addition smokers also have the potential to have a higher risk of cancer following:
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Pharyngeal and laryngeal cancer (throat cancer)
- Oral cancer
- Cancer of the esophagus
- Pancreatic cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Some types of leukemia
- Cancer of the nose and sinuses
- Cervical cancer
- Bowel cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Breast cancer
Pregnancy is very valuable, many are looking for a way quickly get pregnant to get a baby but many also endanger it with smoking every day. It is very unfortunate because smoking can disrupt the fetus and uterus for the mother who sucked it.
Smoking Causes Pregnancy Disorders
The Dangers of Smoking For The BodyThere are still many dangers of smoking for the human body and greatly affect the health of the body.
- Smoking reduces the fertility of married couples.
- Smoking can cause high blood pressure.
- Smoking can cause acute asthma.
- Cigarette smoke can cause eye irritation and make red eyes.
- Smokers may increase the risk of cataracts.
- Smoking causes stains and makes yellow teeth.
- Smoking increases the risk of periodontal disease, which causes swollen gums, bad breath and tooth loss.
- Smokers can improve wrinkles and get old quickly.
- Smoking can cause impotence
- One of the most feared diseases is impotence, for men
Maybe you like : Source Of Protein And The Benefits For The BodyThe conclusion is that everything is within ourselves, everything can be if we have intentions.