Healthy Smoothie Recipes
If your kids don’t like eating raw fruits and vegetables, you can make them a healthy smoothie. The colour and the refreshing taste of the smoothie can make the kids love having fruits and veggies. There are some healthy smoothies for kids with poop problems.
These smoothies do not need too much time to prepare. It also doesn’t contain any fruits or vegetables which are difficult to find. Take a look at these recipes and make them for your kids.
1. Strawberry SmoothieIngredients:
- 1 cup frozen strawberry
- ¼ cup strawberry or vanilla ice cream or yogurt (non-fat)
- ¼ cup strawberry low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar¼ cup water
Put the ingredients in the blender and start blending it with low speed. Increase the speed to high speed so the ingredients smooth.
2. Green SmoothieIngredients:
- ½ peeled avocado
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 ¾ cup green grapes
- ¼ seeded ripe Bartlett pear
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup ice cubes
Put all the ingredients in the blender. Blend it for 45 seconds so the fruits all smooth.
3. Green Fruits and VeggieIngredients:
- ½ peeled kiwi
- 1 cup green grapes
- ¼ chopped cucumber
- ½ medium apple
- ¾ cup fresh broccoli
- a thick peeled lemon slice
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup ice cube
Blend all the ingredients for a minute to have the best consistency. If you like it thicker, you can give less water.
4. Peachy SmoothieIngredients:
- 1 cup fresh blueberry
- ½ cup red or green grapes
- 1 large ripe peach, pitted, halved
- 1 cup ice cube
Blend the fruits for 45 seconds. Once it’s smooth, stop the blender and serve it immediately.
Those recipes will help you battle your kids’ poop problems. It will also help your kids love fruits and vegetables.