How to Lose Weight in 1 Week Naturally - Do you have a plan to go on a journey where you have to wear a swimsuit or are you trying so hard trying to get rid of your body with a bridesmaid dress for your friend's big day? If you want to lose weight permanently, long-term weight loss through diet and exercise is the best option. However, if you need to look slim and only have a week to do it, there are some guides you can follow.
1. Drink only water.One way to get rid of the annoying extra calories is to stop drinking anything, except water.
- Sports drinks, soda, and alcoholic beverages do not satisfy your thirst and only add calories that do not contain nutrients (empty calorie).
- Even diet drinks have negative consequences for your weight. Research has shown that diet sodas are associated with weight gain.
- Drinking 8 glasses a day before each meal will help you fill your stomach so you do not eat too much.
- Buy a water bottle that can be refilled and take it wherever you go. That way, you can continue to hydrate yourself throughout the day without the need for sweet drinks, or soda.
2. Stop eating processed grains (white grains) and dairy products.By eliminating foods that cause obesity, you will be able to look thinner in no time.
- Carbohydrates cause fat, especially around your abdomen, the most visible place.
- Simple carbs-carbohydrates consisting of one or two sugar molecules-are also easier to digest, thus causing you more hunger, even though you've consumed a lot of calories.
- Dairy products also cause fat, especially for those who are allergic or intolerant with lactose. Look for dairy-free products when shopping at grocery stores. If you can not live without cheese, there is a substitute of soy-based cheese that you can use to curb your desires.
3. Eat fiber.Consuming a lot of fiber in your diet helps you feel full faster and for long periods of time. Consuming fiber also helps to get rid of fat through the digestive system, so less fat is absorbed into your body.
- Swap a bowl of your morning cereal with oatmeal or fat-free yogurt sprinkled with flaxseed instead.
- Instead of pasta, add fiber-rich foods like lentils, dried soybeans, and vegetables to your diet.