1. Clean makeup perfectlyIn order for your pores to open and the skin can take a break from chemicals in cosmetics, before bedtime always to clean the entire makeup on the face. Use a cotton swab and cleanser to keep all the rest of the makeup up perfectly. After that rinse face or use toner. Even if you do not wear makeup this day, make sure to keep your face clean, because the activity you do since the morning cause germs and dirt stuck to the skin surface. If not cleaned, one-false acne arises.
While sleeping any skin still needs moisturizer. When you sleep, the pores of the skin open so that it more easily absorbs nutrients than during the morning and afternoon. You can use a night cream that is suitable for your skin type. Choose a mild formula and do not cause blackheads (non-comedogenic). Perform gentle massage when applying for smooth blood circulation.
2. Use moisturizer
3. Provide time for impregnationIt's a big mistake if you go straight to bed after putting on a night cream. As soon as you lay your head on the pillow, the cream will stick directly into the pillowcase. Spend at least 20 minutes for the nutrients in the cream could be absorbed by the skin.
4. Drink waterNot only from the outside, skin moisture also needs to be maintained from within. For that drink a glass of water before bed. White water can help neutralize the salt and unhealthy ingredients in the food you consume, so the skin is awake from dullness. Nothing wrong if you also add the consumption of vitamin E.
5. Replace pillowcasesYou should be diligent to change pillowcases, at least once a week. Why? Because from this tips beauty article explain the pillow you sleep on a daily basis is an ideal place to breed germs. The rest of the makeup on the face of oil and dirt in the hair for days stuck there. If your clean face is stuck there, the bacteria and bacteria will move to the facial skin.
6. Quality beddingSleeping well and soundly is the ultimate secret to keep skin in top condition. Make sure your bedtime is enough. Get used to sleep without letting the lights on, because it can stimulate the work of hormones that regenerate your body cells.
Well, that's 6 tips beauty you should do at night before bed to keep skin captive the next day. Good luck.
Related searches; Caring for the face of the night, taking care at night, taking care of beauty in the night, face masks at night.