1. Tea MaskTea is trusted ingredient to treat dry skin. You can use any kind of tea for making this facial mask. Several ingredients are needed to add for adding the benefit of tea.
- 1 cup of tea
- 6 drops olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
It is very easy to make tea mask for dry skin. Make sure you have cleansed your face before. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the mixture over your face thoroughly. Leave the mask on your face for about 20 minutes and rinse it off using warm water.
2. Avocado MaskAvocado is rich in vitamin E which improves your skin by increasing its elasticity and moisture. It is better to mix avocado with some other ingredients to increase the benefit and maximize the result for your skin. Some ingredients usually added are egg white and honey. Egg white help to firm, rejuvenate, and prevent skin from free radicals.
- 1 mashed avocado
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of pure honey
Mix well all the ingredients and apply directly over your clean face. Leave it for a few minutes until it gets a half dry on your face. Rinse it off using warm water and dry your face using a towel.
3. Yogurt MaskYogurt is another ingredient to treat dry skin. It helps to moisturize and nourish skin.
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Mix all the ingredients. Cleanse your face using facial foam or milk cleanser. Apply the mixture over your face and leave it for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off using warm water and dry your face using a soft towel.