Easy Recipes for Cold-Weather Drink
1. Ginger DrinkWhen you are going to make a cup of hot drink but there is only a couple of ginger in your kitchen, it is not a big problem. All you need is just the ginger and sugar. Ginger drink is a traditional drink of several countries in Asia that gives a lot of benefits such as helping to relieve a sore throat, mild headache, and nausea.
- 2 inches of ginger, peeled.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 2 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk.
How to Make:
- Mash the ginger using pounder and add it into a cup of boiling water.
- Add sugar and sweetened condensed milk and stir it well.
- A cup of hot ginger drink is ready to enjoy.
2. Chai TeaChai tea is another option to deal with cold weather. Not only healthy, it is also delicious.
- 2 cloves
- 2 cardamom seeds
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 1-inch ginger
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 black tea bag
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- First, place the peppercorns, cloves, and cardamom together in a sealed plastic bag and crush them with a pounder.
- Then, place the crushed spices in a pan along with the other ingredients (except tea bag and sugar), cook over a low heat and stir not more than 1 minute.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it steep for 10 minutes. Strain the mixture into a cup and add sugar and teabag.
Simple Milk Tea HoneySip a cup of hot milk tea honey. Fell the relax sensation in your body.
- Black tea bag
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of milk powder or sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of honey
Add the tea bag to a cup of boiling water. Let it soaked for 3 minutes. Add milk and sugar. Stir well. It is ready to enjoy
Maybe You Like : Top Three Healthy Juices for Your BreakfastThere is nothing comforting for a cold weather than enjoying a cup of hot drink. Enjoy it every time you feel chilly.