Mask Recipes for Oily Skin
1. Lemon and White Egg MaskLemon is effective to solve oily skin problem. It contains a high level of Vitamin C that is useful to get rid of oily skin. It is also able to brighten your skin naturally. Mix it with white egg to get the best result of oily-free and firm skin.
- 1 egg white
- 1 lemon
Stir egg white until it is foaming. Add lemon juice into it and mix well. Apply the mixture over your face thoroughly and leave it for approximately 20 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water.
2. Banana MaskBanana has a good effect to soothe and calm your oily skin. Honey and lemon add its benefit for skin.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Peel banana, mash it. The next step is adding honey and lemon juice. Then, mix all the ingredients until well mixed. Apply this mask over your face. Leave it on your face for 15 minutes. Remove it using a washcloth that has been soaked in cold water.
3. Tomato MaskTomato contains vitamin C and other substances that give benefit to dissolve excessive oil and shrink the pores. You can just apply the tomato extract over your face or mix it with potato flour for the better result.
- 1 tomato, peeled.
- 2 tablespoons of potato flour
Mash a peeled tomato and add 2 tablespoons of potato flour. Mix them until becomes a well-mixed paste. Apply this paste over your face. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse your face with warm water, then dry it.
#Facial Mask Recipes for Oily Skin, #Tomato Mask, #Banana Mask, #Lemon and White Egg Mask