The fruit is usually made into ice cream, fruit salad or as a garnish cake. Circulating in the market there are two types of Kiwi fruit i.e. Kiwi green and golden yellow Kiwi also.
Kiwi is known as the largest producer of vitamin C compared to other fruits. For more details, here is the content that is owned by Kiwi fruit per 100 grams.
- Protein: 0.99 gram.
- Water: 83.05 grams.
- Carbohydrates: 14.88 grams.
- Calories: 61 kcal.
- FAT: 0.44 grams.
- Magnesium: 30 mg.
- Fiber: 3.4 grams.
- Iron: 0.41 mg.
- Vitamin C: 75.0 mg.
- Potassium, K: 332 mg.
- Vitamin A: 9 mcg.
- Calcium: 26 mg.
- Phosphorus, P: 40 mg.
- Niacin: 0500 mg.
- Vitamin A: 175 iu.
- Retinol: 0 mcg.
- Sodium: 5 mg.
- Thiamin: 0.020 mg.
- Cholesterol: 0 mcg.
- Riboflavin: 0.050 mg.
The following are some of the benefits that can be gained from Kiwi fruit
The Benefits Of Kiwi Fruit
1. Anti-hypertensionKiwi fruit contains potassium which is known as the mineral-lowering high blood pressure. Potassium is also important for maintaining muscle function and motion reflected the nervous system. Potassium also plays a role in maintaining the balance of water in the body.
2. Ward off free radicalsKiwi is very rich in antioxidants. The content of polyphenols, carotenoids, enzymes and other form of antioxidants that will ward off free radicals in the body. As a result, the body is healthier and can prevent many diseases.
3. Can maintain eye healthKiwi contains lutein and beta carotene which is very useful for maintaining eye health.
4. Overcome digestive problemsWith a high fiber content, Kiwi can be helpful for those of you who have digestive problems. Irregular bowel movements or bloating can be overcome with the consumption of Kiwi on a regular basis.
Kiwi fruit is rich in folic acid is good for pregnant women to prevent birth defects to the brain or spinal cord. Kiwi fruit can also help overcome iron deficiency in women that can impact the disruption of productivity, growth and cognitive function, the risk of pregnancy and the immune system.
5. Beneficial for pregnant women
6. Heart HealthThe potassium content is almost the same as that contained on a banana. Kiwi fruit is a source of low-potassium salt that could potentially benefit in maintaining blood pressure and heart health.
7. Reduce the risk of Alzheimer'sKiwi fruit is believed to be able to reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease were exposed to 50%.
That's some of the benefits of Kiwi fruit are very good for health. With many eating Kiwi fruit, a variety of health problems that had suffered could be resolved soon by properties owned by this amazing little fruit. Welcome to try it!
Source : https://www.deherba.com/mengenal-buah-kiwi-dan-khasiatnya.html