1. Berries JuiceIngredients:
- 5 Strawberries
- 5 Raspberries
- 5 Blackberries
- One spoon of peanut butter
- Almond milk
- All you need to do just is put those berries into a blender.
- Put the peanut butter. After that put some almond milk to it.
- Then blend it all together.After it's smooth, just pour it into a glass.
You can also make more berries juice and put them into a jar for your lunch or for snack replacement.
2. Pineapple Kiwi JuiceIngredients:
- 3 Kiwis
- Some Copped up papaya
- Some chopped up pineapple
- One glass of coconut water
- half cup of lemon water
How to make:
- Peel up the kiwis and cut them up into pieces.
- After that put those kiwis, papaya, and pineapple into a blender.
- Pour the lemon water and coconut water to it.
- Then blend them all together.
- After they are mixed well.just go pour it into a glass.
And this pineapple kiwi juice is ready to enjoy
3. Pear JuiceIngredients:
- 1 Pear
- One lemon
- 2 oranges
- 5 Peppermint*
- One glass of water
- All you need to do is just slice up the pear into small pieces.
- Peel the oranges and put them into a blender. squeeze the lemon to it and also the peppermint.
- Pour a glass of water to it. You can also add some ice cubes if you want to.
- Then blend them, until they are mixed well and smooth.
- After it's done, pour it into a jar or a glass. And your healthy juice is ready to make your day.
Maybe You Make : Healthy Juicing Recipes For Detox
That's how to make juice as a substitute for the main meal. This method is very easy and certainly more healthy, enjoy