But behind it all, there are still 9 other benefits of Aloe Vera, ranging from medicine to heal wounds to overcome constipation. Yuk, check out reviews from healthy fruit the following Tips.
1. Aloe Vera is also believed to be able to lower the cholesterol levels in the bloodA study proved that Aloe Vera has benefits in lowering cholesterol levels in the blood of 15-25 percent. Content of amino acids in Aloe Vera are able to bind to cholesterol in blood to immediately processed and excreted from the body. You can also consume Aloe Vera extract 1 times a day on a regular basis and of course needs to be balanced by maintaining a diet low in cholesterol.
2. Drinking Aloe Vera juice is believed to have powerful resolve constipation. But it is not recommended for pregnant women because it can trigger contractions
One of the benefits of consuming Aloe Vera is to overcome constipation. Not from gel, but the effect of the Aloe Vera that is right under the skin of the leaf. Part of the cortex has a component called aloin/barbaloin which has the effect of laxative.
Effects of laxative make Aloe Vera can be used as a laxative for waging a defecation. Aloin works as a laxative agent by improving bowel movement and soften the stool.
No matter if there are constipation, drinking Aloe Vera juice have an impact is good for the body because it is rich in fibre. But, the consumption of Aloe Vera is not recommended for pregnant women because it has the side effect of triggering the onset of contractions of the uterus that can lead to miscarriage or premature birth.
3. It turns out face masks using Aloe Vera gel is also efficacious for skin rejuvenation. This way is better than the outgoing budget for treatment to the beauty clinic
Most comfortable can create and use a mask in the House after a day of work. Aloe Vera could be an option for face masks. His proven gel can increase the production of collagen which maintains the elasticity of the skin so the skin looks toned and looks fresh.
Use Aloe Vera gel as a mask to the entire body including the face and leave on for 20 minutes. Afterwards rinse using clean water.
Do this method twice a week to get the skin youthful as desired.
4. Aloe Vera is also believed to be able to help cope with eczema or skin diseases that interfere with enough
Eczema is a skin inflammation that often appear on sensitive skin, especially in areas with hot weather. The skin will appear red, emerging spots, as well as itching. The cold sensation of Aloe Vera gel can reduce itching and compounds such as alprogen and C-glukosil contained in it may inhibit the reaction of inflammation and relieve the red rash that appears.
Slices of Aloe Vera to get gel. Apply Aloe Vera gel on the affected area twice a day until the symptoms of eczema disappeared.
5. easy infectious Herpes can also be cured with Aloe Vera. You don't want dong, if there's any other skin part follow-up hit for not quickly treated
This skin disease is often found with red spots in the form of packs containing water bubbles on the skin, that feels hot and itchy. Herpes are of relapsing or recurrent-can reappear after recovering when the immune system is currently down. Herpes is also very contagious to other people's skin as well as to the other part of the skin on the sufferer.
To treat herpes, part Aloe Vera can be used in the form of 0.5 percent Aloe Vera extract which has been processed in a cream form can be found on the market. Apply this cream 3 times a day for 5 days to 2 weeks.
As a side note, long healing herpes relies on the body's immune system.
6. Sores also can quick dry if helped by applying Aloe Vera gelAloe Vera has a compound that can speed up the healing of wounds in the skin called glucomannan and gliberelin. It will improve the circulation of blood and the formation of collagen in the area around the wound so that the formation of new tissue can take place more quickly.
In addition, these active compounds can also prevent the death of cells in the area around the wound so as to reduce the appearance of scars.
- Wash the wound to clean, make sure that the bleeding had stopped on wounds.
- If the incision wounds still bleed, stop the bleeding first by pressing the wound using gauze.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel that has been washed clean the wound evenly.
7. Probably many of you are already using Aloe Vera as a cure acne removal. The trick is indeed quite simple, reallyAcne also so strange problem for almost all the girls. Want it anyway use the cream buy in beauty clinics, but it seems a shame to to spend too deep. Now you do not need to panic again if acne sucks it suddenly appeared.
There are Aloe Vera that contains active compounds called polyphenols as anti-bacterial. This component can help get rid of acne on the face by preventing the growth of bacteria that trigger the formation of acne
Don't forget to wash your face first. Apply Aloe Vera gel content in the face of the breakouts every morning and afternoon.
8. Canker sores turns can also be cured with Aloe VeraVitamin C in Aloe Vera are also able to accelerate healing of aphthous ulcers and sores in the mouth. In addition, the content of the substance in Aloe Vera are lupeol as antiseptic and helps reduce pain in the mouth.
- For the use of Aloe Vera gel directly, apply 2-3 times a day until the thrush healed wounds.
- While as a gargle, dissolve 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel into clean water and use it to gargle for 2 minutes.
- Do this 4 times a day how to accelerate wound healing mouth ulcers.
9. Aloe Vera have efficacy to help remove plaque on teeth, as long as you regularly consumeIn addition to the bad impact on the health of teeth, plaque also greatly interfere with especially in look. The study mentions that Aloe Vera juice may inhibit the growth of bacteria in the oral cavity. In addition, Aloe Vera also has the same effectiveness with klorheksidin compounds found in the mouthwash in removing plaque at once to whiten teeth.
- Cut 1 stalk of Aloe Vera plants and washing to clean small pieces, add the water and blend until smooth.
- Gargle with the use of Aloe Vera juice for 2-3 minutes later continue with rinse using clean water.
- Do these steps regularly twice a day during the 15-30 day.
So, if during this time the Aloe Vera plant which is in the grounds of the House left for granted, it is high time now you can use it for many things. Or you do not have it at all? Don't hurt to plant it so that it can be used at any time if needed.
Source : hipwee.com
Source : hipwee.com