1. Super Vegetables and Orange JuiceThis recipe is filled with benefits for eyesight. You may get taken aback with its ingredients but all benefits considered, it certainly worthy. For this juice, you’ll need:
- 1 beetroot with its leaves.
- 1 medium carrot.
- 1 orange bell pepper.
- 2 celery stalks.
- 2 oranges.
Wash all ingredients and chop them properly.
Oranges need to be peeled before chopping.
Add the chunks of ingredients into the juicer and get the healthy juice in a glass.
You can add a little honey for a little sweet taste.
2. The Roots JuiceThe following recipe is all about root vegetables with sweet potato as the highlight. Why? It’s because sweet potatoes have the highest amount of beta-carotene. You can make a bulk of it and drink a portion anytime you like. Let’s prepare the ingredients:
- 1 sweet potato.
- 1 beetroot.
- 10 carrots (medium sized).
Direction: Peel and wash all of the ingredients. Chop them into chunks and put them into a juicer. You can add honey when you drink the juice. From this recipe, you can get around 16 ounces of fresh juice.
3. Red, Orange and Green Vegetables JuiceOh yes, it’s another vegetable juice. This recipe doesn’t need a bulk of ingredients in the previous recipe and you can make small portions anytime you want. You will need:
- A half cup of watercress.
- A cup of shredded red cabbage.
- 2 medium carrots.
Prepare all ingredients.
The carrots’ tops must be removed and then cut the carrot into smaller chunks.
Put all ingredients in the juicer and let the juice come out.
Maybe You Like : Aloe Vera Benefits In Addition To Nourish HairAnd those are a wrap. Remember that you need to drink these juices regularly in order to acquire improvement of eyesight. These juices may not be the tastiest juices but the health benefits are the ones you need.