Make changes and discipline is the key to weight loss. Let's learn how to lose weight.
The first step is to create a weight loss plan with a realistic time frame. For example, you target to lose 4 kg during the 1-2 months. After successfully hit the target, then create a target next.
Then start making plans action against such a plan. For example, you begin to reduce the habit of eating desserts, such as cakes are sweet. If that type of food usually consumed each day, then change with only two or three times per week. Start making three action plan changes. If it is achieved, then you can add to it. The point is to make more healthy changes that you can apply.
The next step is to pay attention to every food you consume. If necessary, you can write it down in a journal. Write down everything you eat and drink during the week. You can more easily find out whenever you overeat or eat snacks more than usual. Consult a nutritionist or doctor will also become much easier with the use of the logbook.
Eat regularly and do not skip meals precisely is extremely important when the process of losing weight. Because eating is not regularly will make you the more hungry and tend to overeat. Some foods are recommended as a way to lose weight, among other things:
- The wide variety of fruit and vegetables at least 5 servings a day or ideally 7-9 servings. You can make it the material of snacks in between meals.
- Choose carbohydrates, such as bread, rice, cereals, potatoes and pasta as a third of the serving of a meal. The best type is made from the seeds intact.
- Choose low-fat source of protein, such as fish. Eat fish 2-3 times a week. Some of the types that you can choose are salmon, tuna, and mackerel fish. Another option is the egg, poultry, low-fat dairy products, lean meat, and beans
Instead there are several types of foods that you should avoid during weight loss:
- Limit meat with fat, cheese, butter, milk, fried foods and so on. Select which has lower calories, such as chicken breast meat, low fat milk, and baked or grilled food.
- Avoid salty foods or adding salt to foods.
- Chocolate, biscuits, cakes and other sweet foods and drinks should be avoided.
- High-fat foods, such as fast food, should only be consumed in limited.
Move More Actively
Life in modern times with a variety of convenience, often make us more eating and drinking, but less active moves. For example, private vehicles are widely used in urban communities, making the walk the more rarely do.
Increase physical activity became one of the things that need to be done in the weight loss process. The portion of the time it takes will depend on your age.
To obtain the benefits of sports, adults aged 19-64 years recommended doing aerobic activity such as running or cycling around 150 minutes per week. This portion could certainly be improved gradually if you intend on losing weight.
If you have a specific health condition, you should consult your doctor before starting to exercise. Asked for the best advice for the type and the time portion is right for you.
How the Ideal weight loss each week?
Get results faster lose weight become the hope of many people, but it is not recommended because there is a risk of health problems. This also affects the stability of the weight in the long term.
A safe weight loss, which is about 0.5 kg to 1 kg per week. Keep not exceeding the range each week.
Some health risks on weight loss is too much and quick, among others, experiencing fatigue, feeling unwell, experiencing malnutrition and gallstones.
Weight loss plan so important is based with a strong motivation. Some of the benefits of losing weight, among others, can improve the body's vitality, while reducing the risk of diseases, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, relieve pain, and the ability of motion in people with osteoarthritis.
Losing weight shouldn't be done rapidly and drastically. For best results, start changing eating patterns become more healthy and reproduce physical activity. Consult the doctor or the medical experts to get advice on weight loss that is ideal for you.
Source : http://www.alodokter.com/cara-menurunkan-berat-badan-secara-realistis