Purin and rheumatism uric acid
Rheumatism uric acid causes swelling and pain in the joints, especially on thumbs and feet. Inflammation of joints is caused by the accumulation of sodium crystals tendons, namely natural waste body.
Uric acid is one of the results of the substance in the purin solving the body. Purin is a natural substance in the body and can be found in various types of food. The food contains highly bioavailable purin high makes the body produce more uric acid. Therefore, fowl uric acid need to avoid the consumption of the food with a high level of purin.
Food Consumption guide
Rheumatism uric acid can be handled with more consuming certain foods that accelerate the secretions purin and limit the consumption of the food and drinks rich purin. The following is an example;
Restrict the consumption:
- Red meat: beef, the flesh of the goat and duck meat.
- The meat in the belly of the beast as the heart, brain, kidneys, heart.
- Some species of fish such as sardines, tuna, some good.
- Seafood such as crab and shrimp.
- Sweet food and soft drink is high blood sugar or fruit fructose.
- The food containing yeast such as bread.
- Strong drink, especially beer.
- Some vegetables such as spinach, fungi, cauliflower, legume, beans, lentils.
- fruit, oranges, melons, apples.
- Green leafy vegetables, carrots, tomatoes.
- Mineral water: the consumption of at least 2 liters of water daily to loosens the level of uric acid.
- More complex Source of carbohydrate such as potatoes and red rice
- food contains the seeds intact.
- Milk and yoghurt low fat or no fat contain the level of purin that low and high protein.
Read Also: Why Apples Required Washed Before In Eat
In addition to update the choice of food, important for fowl rheumatism uric acid to maintain its body weight with exercise regularly. This is due to obesity can also be a main risk factor for rheumatics uric acid. It is the food that should be reduced for patients with uric acid and food is good for in the consumption for patients with uric acid